Elite Plan Summary
This is iTI's most comprehensive program recommended when travel is to exotic locations.
Protection must be purchased within 14 days of the initial payment or deposit for your trip in order to activate the pre-existing condition exclusion waiver and the financial default coverage. You must be medically able to travel at the time you purchase the insurance. Coverage while on your trip is for a maximum of 30 days.
You may request a full refund of your travel insurance fees if you change your mind about the purchase, notify iTravelInsured within 10 days of purchase, your trip has not departed and you do not have a claim.
Benefits include (please read your certificate carefully for complete terms and conditions):
Trip cancellation and trip
interruption for the amount purchased up to $20,000 per
insured traveler. Perils covered under these benefits are:
Illness, Injury or death
- A Family Member;
- A Business Partner;
- A Travel Companion; or
- A Travel Companion's Family Member.
- Financial Default of a Travel Supplier.
- A Terrorist Incident.
- Organized Labor Strike.
- Natural disasters or bad weather resulting in the complete cessation of services by a Travel Supplier for at least 24 consecutive hours.
- You or a Travel Companion being hijacked.
- You or a Travel Companion being medically quarantined by order of a governmental health authority.
- You or a Travel Companion being summoned to serve on a jury or served with a court order issued after the date Your coverage became effective, which mandates the appearance in court during the time period of the Covered Trip.
- Your home or the home of a Travel Companion is made uninhabitable by fire, windstorm, vandalism or flood.
- Traffic Accident directly involving either You or a Travel Companion while en route to a scheduled departure point for the Covered Trip.
- You or a Travel Companion is on active military duty in the United States Armed Forces or is an active duty police officer or fire fighter, whose personal leave is revoked within 10 days before Your Departure Date.
- Employer termination or Your layoff. You must have been employed with the same employer for at least one year, and You must have worked at least 30 hours per week, excluding time off for paid vacation and holidays, for the entire period of employment.
- Illness, Injury or death to:
Trip Interruption up
to 150% of the trip cancellation benefit purchased that includes
the above coverage plus;
- One-way return airfare if you must interrupt your trip to return home as a result of an emergency illness, injury or death to You, Your family member, Your travel companion or your travel companionís family member.
Travel Delay up to $1,000
for a delay of 24 hours or more caused by:
- Travel Supplier delay;
- Lost or stolen passport, travel documents or money;
- Medical quarantine;
- Natural disaster; or
- Injury or Illness of You or a Travel Companion.
- Additional reasonable transportation costs to help You join (catch up to) a covered cruise if You missed a cruise departure because the airline flight was canceled or delayed for at least six hours due to bad weather.
- Baggage and Personal Possessions up to $2,000.
- Baggage Delay up to $500.
- Emergency Medical / Dental Expenses up to $50,000.
- Emergency Medical Evacuation / Repatriation up to $1,000,000.
- Emergency Reunion and Return of Mortal Remains up to $3,000.
- Common Carrier Accidental Death & Dismemberment up to $100,000.
- Violent Attack up to $250.